Wednesday, April 1, 2009

3 for 3

Too bad i'm not talking about my batting avg. Instead I am referring to my babies with allergies. That's right, Lizzie has food allergies just like the others. I am concerned that hers are as severe as Andrew's - she's having symptoms like his. I am hoping that catching it this early will prevent them from getting worse. So...

I am now soliciting (begging) for recipe ideas that don't require: dairy, soy, egg, or peanut. I am especially in need of dinner ideas. I can substitute some things in recipes, but if you have to substitute more than 2 ingredients then it no longer resembles the original item. I have yet to find a good substitute for cheese, sour cream, or cream cheese - and almond cheese has a dairy protein (casein) in it, so no good.

Please help if you can. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment